ECOLHE CONFERENCE 2023
The Final Project Conference and the beginning of Evolution
8 June 2023, Protaras, Cyprus
Open invitation to researchers for contributions (free registration)
Proceedings will be published with ISBN.
- Digital Technologies in HE: from the European vision to the university governance;
- Online teaching in HE;
- Engagement tools for HE online learning environment;
- Symbiotic Learning Paradigm (SLP): Teacher Competences, Methods & Approaches in HE;
- LLL through ICT in HE;
- Teaching digital skills in HE;
- Recognition and validation of teaching competences in HE for teachers’ professional development;
- The HE institutions of the future;
- Evolution of HE into Education 4.0 – Policy recommendations;
For contributions send at first a title and abstract of maximum 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Indicate in email subject “ECOLHE Conference”.
More information soon at www.eaecnet.com