ECOLHE2023 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The ECOLHE2023 International Conference will be held on 8 June 2023 in Cyprus, at the Constantinos the Great Hotel, Protaras Beach Resort to discuss the challenge of digital transformation in Higher Education and present the results of the ECOLHE Erasmus + project.
A call for paper for the collection of contributions is connected to the conference.
Participants are invited to submit a proposal for a paper or panel on a topic that is relevant to the theme of the conference.
Participation in the conference is free. The EAEC (The European Association of ERASMUS Coordinators) will take care of the publication of the Proceedings in digital mode with ISBN.
For any information, visit the website dedicated to the conference, where the following are available:
- CONFERENCE THEME AND CALL FOR PAPERS (click HERE)
- ABSTRACT AND PAPER SPECIFICATIONS (click HERE)
- PRESENTATIONS HIGHLIGHTS – Latest update (click HERE)
- CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS –Latest update (click HERE)
- CONFERENCE PROGRAMME STRUCTURE (click HERE)
- Hotel form with several Booking options (click HERE)
- Info Pack (click HERE)
Abstract Submission: April 15, 2023
Notification of acceptance: April 30, 2023
Registration and submission papers: 30 May 2023
Host organisation: European Association of ERASMUS Coordinators (EAEC) Communication: email@example.com