ENGAGING HIGHER EDUCATION STUDENTS WITH COLLABORATIVE E-ACTIVITIES
Digitalization of educational practices stands high on policy agendas at European and national levels. The COVID-19 pandemic caused the largest disruption of education in history, having an impact on learners and trainers in all levels and types of education. In this context, the ECOLHE project encourages the production, experimentation and sharing of new approaches and training methods in the field of digital culture through the online course “Engaging Higher Education students with collaborative e-activities” which will run, on a weekly basis, from March 2022.
The training will be fully online. There will be two synchronous activities (webinars) and four asynchronous activities where participants will design, plan implementation, and evaluate online or blended learning situations.
The course, of 30 hours in total, includes four main activities:
- WEBINAR: Introduction – 2 hours
- Activity 1: Analysis of a learning activity – 4 hours
- Activity 2: Design of a learning activity – 10 hours
- Activity 3: Implementation of a learning activity – 8 hours
- Learning activities evaluation – 4 hours
- WEBINAR: Conclusion and evaluation – 2 hours
- Fees: Free of charge
- Prerequisites: No
- Language: Learning materials will be available in English, but learning activities could be carried out in your own language.
- Learning model: Fully online
All successful learners will be awarded a Certification of Completion
Who can apply and how?
We welcome applications from university teachers, tutors, doctoral and post-doctoral students and researchers who are interested in improving their teaching practices in online settings.
Due to the limited availability of seats, early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation. Please fill out this form (https://forms.gle/zAayd7Ma65htZmZj8) which must be received no later than 15/02. A confirmation will be sent out asap.