ENGAGING HIGHER EDUCATION STUDENTS WITH COLLABORATIVE E-ACTIVITIES
Digitalization of educational practices stands high on policy agendas at European and national levels. The COVID-19 pandemic caused the largest disruption of education in history, having an impact on learners and trainers in all levels and types of education. In this context, the ECOLHE project encourages the production, experimentation and sharing of new approaches and training methods in the field of digital culture through the online course “Engaging Higher Education students with collaborative e-activities” which ran from March 2022 until May 2022.
The training is structured as a fully online. There are two synchronous activities (webinars) and four asynchronous activities where participants design, plan, implement, and evaluate online or blended learning situations.
The course, of 30 hours in total, includes four main activities:
- WEBINAR: Introduction – 2 hours
- Activity 1: Analysis of a learning activity – 4 hours
- Activity 2: Design of a learning activity – 10 hours
- Activity 3: Implementation of a learning activity – 8 hours
- Learning activities evaluation – 4 hours
- WEBINAR: Conclusion and evaluation – 2 hours
The complete course plan can be downloaded here
- Fees: Free of charge
- Prerequisites: No
- Language: Learning materials will be available in English, but learning activities could be carried out in your own language.
- Learning model: Fully online
- Certification of Completion
The curse is addressed to university teachers, tutors, doctoral and post-doctoral students and researchers who are interested in improving their teaching practices in online settings.